Monday 5 May 2014

Second one Home - No Pic Today

We managed gettin our second bet home with a win.

It was the away team that got the 1-0 win. Outsiders yet eager to close the gap between themselves and the 2nd placed team Club Brugge who were their opponents, Anderlecht secured the three points. This see's both teams now sharing equal points in the Belgium Super League.

I was quite busy with my family today and I did not get time to properly look at today's fixtures. As such I did make any selections.

I didn't want to make rushed selection today. Especially as a win on the 3rd selection will ensure we can withdraw our innitial restart stake of 5 bucks.

If we do pull of the 3rd win and withdraw the 5 bucks, it will also mean that all the winnings we rollover for the next four bets will be no out of pocket money or we could say a free bet.

Lets not forget that if we pull off those next four bets after bet 3, it be putting us into a positive and will ensure that we start recovering earlier losses.

I have mentioned in earlier posts that we are coming towards the end of the football season. Perhaps some of you would like to wait for the start of the new seasonto start out the system I was dicsussing in my earlier posts.

But, if you like me, just take your time, make your well thought through selection/s and give this a go.

Until, later.

No comments:

Post a Comment