Sunday 4 May 2014

Back to leg 2 in another Restart

Elche won away at Malaga home ground giving us the win result required. This allows us to progress to leg 2 in our betting quest.

If it were not for my new system where I am looking for either team to win; I may have went for the win / draw on Malaga. I truely would have never played Elche. It clearly indicates that if you formulate a system, stick by it and it will work in your favour most times.

But, now we have to get to our selection for bet/ leg 2.

Who do we go for?

The fixture I am looking at is Club Brugge vs. Anderlecht.

This should be quite a competitive match up in the Belgian Pro League. Both teams are very close on points with just 3 points seperating both clubs. Club Brugge is second looking to try and add points between themselves and Anderlecht in third place.

The required minmum odds of 1.30 is available for the either team to win bet. At this point I am sticking to the either team to win option.

Lets hope we get through leg two.

No comments:

Post a Comment