Monday 12 May 2014

Number 5 Arrived

Well now that has been a real good start to our second leg.

We went for the double chance either team to win; and a good choice it was. The bet turned out a winner.
Although, I was leaning toward Eupen to win while Leuven was our a kind of insurance that actually paid off.

I have not made any selections over this past weekend. I will be giving this week a break.

With respect to where we stand; we had two winners already in second leg. We just need to get 2 more winners and if we pull that off we could bank a profit.

Not forgetting that even if we don't make it through leg two; we have already taken out our original stake in the first leg. So whatever happens from here we can rest assured we will not be out of pocket.

I will be looking to complete leg to shortly. But, Like I said before, I don't want to rush the selections.

Until Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment