Saturday 3 May 2014

Rollover Blown Out Again

I have just been blown out in the second leg of the rollover. It really is rather frustrating.

Now to restart from bet 1 again. But, as I have said earlier, at this part of the soccer season things are much more competitive with struggling teams fighting relegation. Also, teams in the middle order of the tables don't have much to play for and just tend goi into matches with a sense of ease as they are clear of the relegaion zone.

But, we are at this part in the season so no point whining. I will just keep trying for now; but, I feel quite confident that once the new season kicks in, we will find this system to be far more rewarding.

After looking at the different fixtures available for us to play on today, I have decided to go with the fixture Malaga vs Elche.

My 5 bucks will be starting with the either team to win double chance on this fixture. I have found 1.30 odds on my selection so that covers our required odds.

These are two teams that are 9th and 7th from the bottom end of the league table. Both teams are not yet totally clear from from the relegation zone.
Taking this into account, I would think thatt both teams will want the three points available here.

Malaga is fairly strong at home. The H2H in the last five games has seen victory 3 times in favour of Malaga and twice for Elche.

And with both teams needing the points I think this is a fair either team to win event.

I will be hoping that we have a winning restart and get through the first three bets. This way we can bank our stake.

No comments:

Post a Comment