Thursday 1 May 2014

Bombed Out -Now To restart

Now that was what I would call egg in the face!

Bet 4 bombed us out.

I really am pissed with myself. If you read my original post; then you would know how stupid my 4th play really was yesterday.

When starting this 5 bucks to turn into 10,000 bucks; I originally decided that I would go for rather safe short odds bets. Namely the double chance for either team to win. As was explained in the post, most teams look for a win when playing.

What did I do, I played for bigger odds and in an attempt to fast track. This was most ridiculous on my part and was going against what I wanted / should have been doing; that is playing it safe.

Well this now leaves me with the frustration of starting all over again.

But, I must say that with the few losses thus far; it has left me thinking. We have had three starts thus far. Our loss at this point 15 bucks. So the end result if we accomplish our goal should still see us with a good profit marging.

But, I was thinking of a way how to reduce our losses along the way.

I figured that it woulf really be cool if we could set in some measures to reduce our losses. I have come up with one; but, there is the fact that this will now require increasing our number of wins to achieve the 10,000 bucks goal we have set our selves.

But, I think it may be  worth attempting this new longer strategy as it could assist us saving using to many bucks out of our pocket. In other words, in the long run we will be less out of pocket.

I think when comes to gambling this will be a much better option.

The idea I have is for us to start with the 5 bucks and after three consecutive wins withdraw our stake; which is 5 bucks.
E.g. Bet 1 - 5 bucks @ min odds of 1.3 - return is 6.50
       Bet 2 - 6.50 bucks @ min odds of 1.3 - return is 8.45
       Bet3 - 8.45 bucks @ min odds of 1.3 - return is 10.99
Winnings of 10.99 less our stake of 5 bucks = 5.99.

At this point we are  now with our stake back in our pocket.
We then roll over our winnings of 5.99 bucks onto next bet; which will be bet 4.
We also will let the stake from bet 4 which is 5.99 together with all winnings rollover for the next four bets.
E.g. Bet 4 - 5.99 bucks @ min odds of 1.3 - return is 7.79
       Bet 5 - 7.79 bucks @ min odds of 1.3 - return is 10.13
       Bet 6 - 10.13 bucks @ min odds of 1.3 - return is 13.17
       Bet 7 - 13.17 bucks @ min odds of 1.3 - return is 17.12
Now we extract our stake - Winnings 17.12 less stake of 5.99 = 11.13

If we reached bet seven with no losses, we would have had the first stake which we withdrew after bet three 5 bucks plus the second stake of 5.99 gving us a total of 10.99.

Continue the four bet system with the 11.13 bucks remaining. If the winning streak continues, we continue withdrawing the stake started after every four wins. This will ensure that our stakes continue starting each new set will continue growing. And, by subtracting our original stake after every four wins will ensure that we are banking some winnings along the way. This will assist in us using less money from our own pocket in the long run.

At any point the we lose and require restarting, we would need to start with a fresh 5 bucks and take out innitial stakes after first three bets; then continue the process after every 4 bets.

Well, now that we find ourselves at a point where we need to restart what is my next selection?

I have decided that I will be playing the fixture from Denmark's 1st division. The game today is Hobro vs Horsens.

Hobro is at the to of the league table with 49 points while closest rival is 1 point behind them. I would think that Hobro would like to secure the 3 points from this fixture.

Horsens is 5 points behind the second team on league table and would also try to secure points to get closer with a hope that the second team can come undone.

I am going for the double chance either team to win.

Lets see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment