Monday 19 May 2014

Fingers Crossed for Next Pick

With the last three selections paying off for us; we are just one selection away from banking a profit.

If you read some the earlier posts you would know that in the first round we had three winners and withdrew our original stake (Well this was after messing up the first couple of tries LOL).

But, now that our stake is out; we were looking for 4 consecutive winners in round two. If we can get the fourth selection right we will be on track to withdraw a profit.

I know that it's been a while since that last win; but I just wanted to try and get a selection I thought will be safe. Yes, I know that there is no sure thing in a gamble, but none the less I am trying to play it safe at this point.

The fixture that I am looking at is Dundalk vs Drogheda Utd.

The odds are slightly lower than the 1.30 that I should be looking for, but at 1.20 and the fact that we will still able to bank a profit I think its a fair bet.
Dundalk is 2nd on their league table while their rivals are at 7th and only managed 1 win in their last five games.
The either team to win double chance will give us the insurance of the away team winning and causing the upset (and although I am leaning toward a home win; some of our earlier selections saw the upset in our favour).

With the odds of 1.20 and we now have 11.73 bucks riding on this wager; if it wins we will have a return of 14.08 bucks.

If we do pull this one off we will be able to with draw our the stake we started round two with; this being 5.14 bucks. This will then mean that if the wager  is successful we will have banked a profit of 5.14 bucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment