Tuesday 13 May 2014

Onto Number 6

I was going to look at the fixtures for the weekend for bet 6, but while looking at what games were available tonight; I looked at the fixture Citadella vs Palermo.

Although it's an away game for Palermo, I think they are a fairly strong team. The double chance odds are also quite generous at 1.35. Palermo also sits at the top of the league table with 79 points. Empoli being their next nearest rival with 65 points.

Citadella have been playing quite well of recent. As such I thought that the either team to win double chance is offering a bit of value. Citadella have won their last four league games. They have 45 points on the table and are just out of the relegation zone. With just need one more win to stay in the Series B league.

I am quite hopeful that the either team to win double chance which I have bet on will bring home bet 6 for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment