Tuesday 6 May 2014

Onto Our Third Selection



We did not get a play any selections yesterday. As already explained in my post yesterday I was tied up and did not want to just make a rushed joice just for the sake of betting.

After looking at the fixtures today, I have decided I will play the fixture Napoli vs Cagliari.

Napoli is fairly short at 1.45 and look a very good bet to me here. They are quite strong at home. Also, Napoli has been in some good form having recently beaten the table leaders a few matches ago.

Now this leaves me with the difficult thought of whether I go for the straight win or do I play the either team to win double chance?

We have started with 5 bucks on the first bet with a return of 6.50 bucks.
We then rolled over entire stake and winnings for a return of 8.45 bucks.

Both bets were at odds of 1.30.

Now should I go for the straight win which seems a good option, I will be getting better odds of 1.45 more than the needed or wanted 1.30.

On the other hand, If I go for the double chance either team to win, the odds are much shorter at 1.20. These odds are even shorter than the 1.30 that we wanted to be playing.

After much deliberation over this situation, I decided that I will go for the complete rollover of 8.45 bucks on the short odds of 1.20 for the double chance either team to win.

I figure we are getting a double chance and if we pull this one off our return wil be 10.14 bucks.

We can easily take out our 5 bucks and then rollover the winnings of 5.14 buck to start bet 4 if bet 3 wins for us.
This will ensure that we have pulled out our stake. We can then play bets 4 to 7 without out of pocket money andthat we can pull those four bets off.

No comments:

Post a Comment